General Facilities Info
The EEB department's laboratories are in Haworth Hall, Dyche Hall, Higuchi Hall, McGregor Herbarium, or the Public Safety Building.
- Microscopy and Analytical Imaging Laboratory
- Biodiversity Institute (BI)
- The Kansas Biological Survey (KBS)
- University of Kansas Field Station (KUFS)
- The greenhouse assists faculty with maintaining research projects and plants used for teaching.
- Biology Technology Support Center- computer support; setting up new computers; troubleshooting computer issues; advising with purchasing hardware and software, and assisting webpage development
- Biological Teaching Resource Center
- Bio-Shop - an in-house machine, electronic, and wood shop. They service lab equipment and construct custom shelving and lab furniture. Contact Scott Cregg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bio-Store - an in-house store where you can purchase office and lab supplies, and chemicals. This is also where overnight and bulk mail service is handled. Visit 3027 Haworth for assistance.
- Business Manager for Haworth - Kandi Proudfoot White. Contact Kandi at email@example.com.