- Bachelor of Science, Zoology, Mahatma Gandhi University
- Master's of Science, Wildlife Biology and Conservation, National Centre for Biological Sciences
- Abraham, R. K., Kelkar, N., and Kumar, A. B. 2011. Freshwater fish fauna of the Ashambu Hills landscape, southern Western Ghats, India, with notes on some range extensions. Journal of Threatened Taxa, 3(3), 1585-1593.
- Abraham, R. K., and Kelkar, N. 2012. Do terrestrial protected areas conserve freshwater fish diversity? Results from the Western Ghats of India. Oryx, 46(04), 544-553.
- Zachariah, A., Abraham, R. K., Das, S, Jayan, K. C., and Altig, R. 2012. A detailed account of the reproductive strategy and developmental stages of Nasikabatrachus sahyadrensis (Anura: Nasikabatrachidae), the only extant member of an archaic frog lineage. Zootaxa, 3510, 53-64.
- Abraham, R. K., Pyron, R. A., Ansil, B. R., Zachariah, A., and Zachariah, A. 2013. Two novel genera and one new species of treefrog (Anura: Rhacophoridae) highlight cryptic diversity in the Western Ghats of India. Zootaxa, 3640(2), 177-189.