- Doctoral Aspirant
Research Interest: Modeling of infectious diseases using statistical and mathematical tools to have a diverse understanding for human and zoonotic diseases that are of concern to the general population.
Hometown: Ogun, Nigeria
Selected Publications —
- Akande TH, Matthew-Ojelabi F, Agunbiade GS, Faweya EB, Adeboje AO. 2019. The Vacancy Energy in Metals: Cu, Ag, Ni, Pt, Au, Pd, Ir and Rh. Physical Science International Journal. 22(3): 1-12.
- Eluwa JC, Akaolisa CCZ, Onyekuru SO, Eluwa NN, Azuoku G-B, Nwachukwu AN, Uwa CU, Adeboje AO. 2019. Determination of Aquifer Characteristics in Item Area of Southeastern Nigeria Using Vertical Electrical Sounding. The Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 5(3): 1-12.
Selected Presentations —
- Adeola Adeboje & Ebenezer Faweya. Measurement of radioactivity of kaolin samples taking from Oke Kusa Ijero, Ekiti State, Nigeria presented at 2nd International conference on radiations and applications. Algiers (ICRA 2019), October, 2019.
- Adeboje A.O. & Oyewade E.O. 2019. Ballistic Deposition of Rough Surface Using Fractals. The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) in conjunction with Arizona State University Hands on Research in Complex Systems, 22nd July – 3rd August, 2019, Trieste Italy. Poster
Attendance at Regional, National, & International Workshops, Symposia, & Meetings
- 2nd International conference on radiations and application Algiers (ICRA 2019), October, 2019.
- Hands on Research in Complex Systems; The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) in conjunction with Arizona State University, Trieste, Italy 22nd July – 3rd August, 2019.
Grants & Other Funded Activity —
- Department of EEB Summer Research Grant 2020.
- ICTP Travel Grant 2019.