Adviser: Fola Agusto
Research Interests: Mathematical Biology - using mathematical modeling approach to gain insight into the epidemiology of some emerging and re-emerging diseases
Hometown: Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2015. B.Tech in Mathematics
- M. M Ojo and F. O Akinpelu. 2017. Lyapunov Function and Global Properties of SEIR Epidemic Model. International journal of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics vol. 1(1) 11-16.
- M. M Ojo and F. O Akinpelu. 2017. Sensitivity Analysis of Ebola Model. Asian Research Journal of Mathematics 2(3) 1-10.
- F. O Akinpelu and M. M Ojo. 2016. Mathematical Analysis of Effects of Isolation on the Transmission of Ebola Virus Disease in a population. Asian Research Journal of Mathematics 1(5) 1-12.
- F. O Akinpelu and M. M Ojo 2016. A Mathematical Model for the Dynamic Spread of Infection caused by Poverty and Prostitution in Nigeria. International Journal of Mathematics and Physical Sciences Research vol. 4(2) 38-47.
- F. O Akinpelu and M. M Ojo: Mathematical analysis of effects of isolation on the transmission of Ebola virus disease in a population. CIMPA organized African Mathematical School (AMS 2016), Landmark University, Nigeria, August 2016. Oral presentation.
Attendance at regional, national, & international workshops, symposia, & meetings:
- M. M Ojo CIMPA organized African Mathematical School (AMS) “Mathematical Modeling and Its Applications to Science, Engineering, Epidemiology and Agriculture” Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Nigeria, 1 – 12 August 2016.
- M. M Ojo. International Centre for Pure and Applied Mathematics (CIMPA): Award to participate in the African Mathematical School (AMS) 2016. Travel Support.
- M. M Ojo. Oyo state provisional Award for Indigent student; Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria.