- BA Biology, Kalamazoo College
- MS School of Natural Resources and Environment (SNRE), University of Michigan, Conservation Ecology (Aquatic Science)
- O’Brien J.M., S.K. Hamilton, L. Podzikowski, and N. Ostrom. 2012. The fate of assimilated N in stream biofilms: an in-situ benthic chamber study. Freshwater Biology 57: 1113–1125.
- Podzikowski, L.Y., Lee, M., Fahey, C., Wright, J., Flory, S.L., and Phillips, R.P. 2017. Invasive grass has greater effect on ecosystem processes in forests with dissimilar nutrient economies. Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, Portland, OR (poster)
- Johnson, RA, Podzikowski, L.Y., Phillips, R.P. 2017. Invasive grass colonization by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi increased with lower inorganic N and P availability. Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference, Urbana, IL (poster)
- Podzikowski L.Y., Capps K., Calhoun A. 2014. Monitoring Physicochemical and Nutrient Dynamics Along a Development Gradient in Maine Ephemeral Wetlands. American Geophysical Union, San Francisco, CA. (poster)
- Podzikowski, L.Y., D. M. Costello, G. A. Burton. 2013. Responses of lotic macroinvertebrate assemblages to biologically available copper in spiked sediments in Michigan’s Upper and Lower Peninsulas. Society for Freshwater Science Annual Meeting, Jacksonville FL (oral)
- Podzikowski, L. 2009. Linking nitrogen and phosphorus uptake in streams to metabolism, ecosystem structure, and substrate type. Kalamazoo College Annual Diebold Symposium (poster)