- B.S. Microbiology - Indiana University, Bloomington
- V. Bala Chaudhary, Megan A. Rúa, Anita Antoninka, James D. Bever, Jeffery Cannon, Ashley Craig, Jessica Duchicela, Alicia Frame, Monique Gardes, Catherine Gehring, Michelle Ha, Miranda Hart, Jacob Hopkins, Baoming Ji, Nancy Collins Johnson, Wittaya Kaonongbua, Justine Karst, Roger T. Koide, Louis J. Lamit, James Meadow, Brook G. Milligan, John C. Moore, Thomas H. Pendergast IV, Bridget Piculell, Blake Ramsby, Suzanne Simard, Shubha Shrestha, James Umbanhowar, Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Lawrence Walters, Gail W. T. Wilson, Peter C. Zee & Jason D. Hoeksema. 2016. MycoDB, a global database of plant response to mycorrhizal fungi. Journal of Scientific Data 3: 160028
- Jacob Hopkins and James D. Bever. In Prep. A test of initial spatial structure of arbuscular mycorrhizal community and plant community composition on preferential allocation and fungal fitness.
- Hopkins, J. Observing plant community dynamics in response to preferential allocation and plant species competition. Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference, Bloomington, Indiana, March 2015. Poster Presentation.
- Hopkins, J. A test of initial spatial structure of arbuscular mycorrhizal community and plant community composition on preferential allocation and fungal fitness. Honor’s Thesis Program, Bloomington, Indiana, December 2015. Thesis Defense.
- Hopkins, J. Plant Growth!. Wonderlab Museum of Science, Health, and Technology. June 2016. Invited Talk.
- Hopkins, J. Outstanding Honors Thesis Award. Indiana University Bloomington. $200.