- BS in Biology at the University of the Philippines, Major Wildlife Biology
- MS in Wildlife Studies at the University of the Philippines
1. Meneses, C.G.M., Siler, C.D.S., Gonzalez, J.C.T., Wood, Jr., P.L. and Brown, R.M. 2020. Molecular phylogenetic estimates of evolutionary affinities and the first reports of phenotypic variation in two secretive, endemic reptiles from Romblon Island Group, central Philippines. Philippine Journal of Systematic Biology 14(2): 1-20.
2. Brown, R. M., Meneses, C. G., Wood, P. L., Fernandez, J. B., Cuesta, M. A., Clores, M. A., Tracy, C., Buehler, M.D., and Siler, C. D. 2020. Unexpected Discovery of Another New Species of Philippine False Gecko (Gekkonidae; Pseudogekko) from the Bicol Peninsula of Luzon Island. Herpetologica 76 (3): 315-329.
3. K.J. Suetos, C.G. Meneses, K.M. Pitogo, J.I. Tauli, J.D.V. Alvarez†, L.E. Gamalo. 2020. Predation of Platymantis luzonensis Brown, Alcala, Diesmos and Alcala, 1997 on a Stick Insect (Insecta: Phasmatodea) in Mt. Makiling, Philippines. Herpetology notes 13:747-748.
4. Meneses, C.G., J.C.T. Gonzalez, P.A. Alviola, J.A. Parcon, Cosico, E., and Brown, R. M. 2020. First Record of the Northern Sierra Madre Forest Monitor Varanus bitatawa in Ilocos Norte Province, northwestern Philippines. Herpetogical Review 51: 779.
“Expedition to the Saw-Toothed Mountain” – Stories from the Field”
Authors: James DV. Alvarez and Camila G. Meneses
Official Research, Development, and Extension Magazine of the University of the
Philippines Los Baños
Vol. 9 No. 1