- B.S. in entomology from Cornell University
- Eldredge, K.T. 2011. Bothronotoxenus Eldredge, a New Genus of Aleocharinae (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) from Arizona, U.S.A. Coleopterists Bulletin 65(4): 381–386.
- Eldredge, K.T. 2010. A new species of Myrmedonata Cameron from eastern Kansas (Coleoptera, Staphylinidae, Aleocharinae). ZooKeys. 53: 17-24. doi: 10.3897/zookeys@@.493.
- Eldredge, K.T. 2011. Evolution of diet and correlated mouthpart morphology in the Hoplandriini (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae: Aleocharinae). Entomological Society of America Annual Meeting. Reno, Nevada, 21 November. Contributed Oral Presentation.
- Eldredge, K.T. 2011. Phylogeny of the Hoplandriini and its relationship within the Aleocharinae: evolution of diet and correlated feeding structures: 26th Annual Staphylinidae Meeting. Verona, Italy, 3 June. Contributed Oral Presentation.
- Eldredge, K.T. 2011. Myrmecophiles of Kansas. 87th Annual Meeting of the Central States Entomological Society. Lawrence, Kansas, 16 April. Contributed Oral Presentation.
- Eldredge, K.T. 2010. Revisiting the taxonomy of some North American Lomechusini (Aleocharinae). Staphylinidae Meeting XXV, Copenhagen, Denmark, May 13-16.
- Eldredge. K.T. 2007. Revision of the genus Hapalaraea (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae: Omaliinae). Annual Meeting of the Entomological Society of America. San Diego, California, USA, December.
- 2009. University of Kansas Diversity Fellowship ($20,000)