- B.Sc. Agriculture and Life Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, December 2005
Majors: 1. Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences
2. Rangeland Ecology & Management
Reciprocal Exchange: University of Queensland, QLD, Australia, 2005
- M.A. Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, December 2013
- Peterson, A.T. & K. Ingenloff. 2015. Biodiversity Informatics Training Curriculum, version 1.2. Biodiversity Informatics 10:65-74. DOI: 10.17161/bi.v11i0.5008.
- Ingenloff, K. & A.T. Peterson. 2015. Trans-Amazonian dispersal potential for Crotalus durissus during Pleistocene climate events. Biota Neotropica 15(2):1-7.
- Manthey, J.D., L.P. Campbell, E.E. Saupe, J. Soberón, C.M. Hensz, C.E. Meyers, H.L. Owens, K. Ingenloff, A.T. Peterson, N. Barve, A. Lira-Noriega, & V. Barve. 2015. A test of niche centrality as a determinant of population trends and conservation status in threatened and endangered North American birds. Endangered Species Research 26:201-208. DOI: 10.3354/esr00646.
- Owens, H.L, L.P Campbell, L. Dornak, E. Saupe, N. Barve, J. Soberón, K. Ingenloff, A. Lira-Noriega, C.M. Hensz, C.E. Myers, A.T. Peterson, and V. Barve. 2013. Constraints on interpretation of ecological niche models by limited environmental ranges on calibration areas. Ecological Modelling 263: 10-18. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2013.04.011.
- Ingenloff, K. 2012. Review of Seabird Islands: Ecology, Invasion, and Restoration. Edited by Christa P.H. Mulder, Wendy B. Anderson, David R. Towns, and Peter J. Bellingham. Quarterly Review of Biology 87(4):381-382. DOI: 10.1086/668179.
- Ingenloff, K., R. Garlapati, D. Poché, M.I. Singh, J.L. Remmers, and R.M. Poché. 2012. Feed-through insecticides for the control of the sand fly Phlebotomus argentipes. Journal of Medical and Veterinary Entomology 27:10-18. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365/2915.2012.00995x.
- Ingenloff, K. Ecological niche modelling of non-breeding wandering albatrosses (D. exulans) in the Southern Oceans.2nd World Seabird Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, 26-30 October 2015. Poster
- Ingenloff, K. Status of crocodile species and their conservation in Sene-Gambia. Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA) Crocodilian Advisory Group Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, October 2009. Invited Oral Presentation
- Ingenloff, K. IGERT C-CHANGE International Conference Travel Award. $3,000. 10/2015.
- Ingenloff, K. IGERT C-CHANGE International Workshop Travel Award. $2,500. 08/2014.
- Ingenloff, K. IGERT C-CHANGE Fellowship. NSF. $30,000. 12 mo. 08/2012 – 07/2013.