- B.S. Environmental Science, May 2013; Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- M.S. Environmental Science and Policy, June 2015; Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH
- Wilhelm, J.F., Bain, D.J., Green, M.B., Bush, K.F., McDowell, W.H. (2019) Trace metals in Northern New England streams: Evaluating the role of road salt across broad spatial scales with synoptic snapshots. PLoS ONE 14(2): e0212011. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0212011
- Wilhelm, J.F., Weitzman, J.N., Mayer, P.M., Walter, R.C., Keeley, A., Forshay, K.J. Soluble reactive phosphorus stream loads decrease following legacy sediment removal in a restored floodplain, Big Spring Run, PA. (Poster H21O-1917). Washington, DC. December 2018. Contributed poster presentation.
- Wilhelm, J.F., Green, M.B., Bush, K., and Bain, D.J. Trace metal concentrations in New England streams. (Poster). Northeastern Geological Society of America section meeting, Bretton Woods, NH. March 2015. Contributed poster presentation.