Graduate Admissions Committee
- Determine which applicants should be accepted into the EEB graduate program;
- communicate with appropriate faculty mentors regarding suitability of candidates for degree programs;
- work with Graduate Coordinator and anticipated mentors to establish financial support packages;
- make recommendations to Chair and Department;
- work in concert with Graduate Program Committee to develop plans for advertising and promoting EEB graduate education.
Fall 2016 -- Spring 2017 membership
- Lena Hileman (Chair)
- Paulyn Cartwright (ex officio)
- Bruce Lieberman
- Rich Glor
- Dan Reuman
- Jamie Walters
- Paula Roy (Student Representative)
- Aagje Ashe (Administrative Support)
If you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in EEB, consult our page for prospective students.