- B.A. Environmental Science, Earlham College
Presentations at Regional and National Conferences:
- Hauser, E. Beyond the visible: The effects of soil nitrogen and water on plant reflectance spectra. Ecological Society of America, Baltimore, MD, August 2015. Poster presentation.
- Fadem, C.M., Perryman, C.R., Hauser E.M., and Birkel, J. Geoarcheology and the Basketmaker communities project: Preliminary results. Geologic Society of America, Vancouver, Canada, October 2014. Poster presentation.
- Hauser, E. Beyond the visible: The effects of soil nitrogen and water on plant reflectance spectra. Blandy Experimental Farm Summer Symposium, Boyce, VA, August 2014.
- Hauser, E. Controls on greenhouse gas fluxes from soils: Effects of nitrogen fertilizers. Semester in Environmental Science Symposium, Woods Hole, MA, December 2013.
Attendance at Workshops and Meetings
- IsoCamp. The University of Utah. Jim Ehleringer, PI. Salt Lake City, Utah. 11-23 June 2017.
Fellowships, Awards, and Honors
- Summer Research Fellowship. The University of Kansas, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology. Summer 2017.
- Graduate Student Summer Travel Scholarship. The University of Kansas, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology. Summer 2017.
- Field Station Student Research Award. The University of Kansas. Summer 2017.
- The Critical Zone Observatory Science Across Virtual Institutes Summer Interns. Summer 2017.