- B.A. Environmental Science, Earlham College
Presentations and Meetings:
- Hauser, E. Beyond the visible: The effects of soil nitrogen and water on plant reflectance spectra. Ecological Society of America, Baltimore, MD, August 2015. Poster presentation.
- Fadem, C.M., Perryman, C.R., Hauser E.M., and Birkel, J. Geoarcheology and the Basketmaker communities project: Preliminary results. Geologic Society of America, Vancouver, Canada, October 2014. Poster presentation.
- Hauser, E. Beyond the visible: The effects of soil nitrogen and water on plant reflectance spectra. Blandy Experimental Farm Summer Symposium, Boyce, VA, August 2014.
- Hauser, E. Controls on greenhouse gas fluxes from soils: Effects of nitrogen fertilizers. Semester in Environmental Science Symposium, Woods Hole, MA, December 2013.
Honors and Awards:
- Hauser, E. Thomas Clarkson Grave and Anna Hubbard Grave Graduate Scholarship in Natural Sciences. Earlham College. $ 3,000. May 2015.
- Hauser, E. Phi Beta Kappa, Delta Chapter of Indiana. Earlham College. May 2015.
- Hauser, E., and Perryman, C. Earlham College Annual Research Conference Grant Recipient. Earlham College. August 2014 – May 2015.
- Hauser, E. Clifford Crump Phi Beta Kappa Award. Earlham College. May 2013.